The Health Department is dedicated to improve and safeguard the health and environment of Cliffside Park residents
- Adult Blood Pressure Screenings and Health Consultations are provided by the Public Health Nurse, and are held on the second Monday of the month, at the Cliffside Park Senior Activity Center, 500 Gorge Road. No appointment is necessary. Walk-ins are welcomed.
- Adult Screening dates are also available at the Cliffside Park Health Department, 525 Palisade Avenue. An appointment is necessary.
- Home assessments and referrals are available for adult residents. Call for information.
- Flu shots are administered to residents in the fall of each year. For children and adults 65 years of age and older, the shot is free of charge; 18 – 65 years of age the fee is $15.00. Call in September for additional information.
- Adult immunizations are available for residents and non-residents. An appointment is necessary. Vaccines are free of charge to Cliffside Park residents. Non- resident fee is $10.00 per vaccine shot.
- Child Health Conferences (CHC) which include a well-child physical exam, nutritional & developmental assessment, education, and the administration of immunizations to assist in the prevention of certain childhood disease. This service is provided for infants, children, and teens, 2 months through 18 years of age. Clinics are held monthly and an appointment is necessary.
- School-age Immunizations are administered as necessary, under the regulations of the NJ State Department of Health. An appointment is necessary.
- Childhood Lead assessment and screening is provided for children through 6 years of age. An appointment is necessary.
- Confidential education and literature is provided to residents that have general questions regarding a health concern, communicable disease or a community issue.
For additional information and/or to schedule an appointment please call the office of the Public Health Nurse @ 201.313.2049 or via email: email@example.com